Tammy shares tools that empower you to design your own fresh perspective, an action plan for today that will change your tomorrow.  "It's all in how you look at it."

Tough Questions...Clear Answers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Get Outside Your Four Walls!



Mobile post sent by TammyRedmon using Utterli. reply-count Replies. mp3

Hello friends,

Give a listen to my new post on Utterli called ' Get Outside Your Four Walls!"

Here's your Coaching Exercise from this audio post.
  1. What obstacles are keeping me from getting out into the community?

  2. What do I notice about myself, am I working on my business or in my business?

  3. What is important to me about building relationships outside of my office? What (if anything) do I fear about that?

  4. Who is in my network and how will I connect with them? What do I need from others as I reach out?

  5. What am I committed to changing about the way that I am working within my business and my community?

Make it great day my friends, and remember, we don’t always get a do-over in life so Go Big!
Tammy

No comments: